Who: Double deac couples of all ages and Wake Forest degrees.
What: Champagne Brunch and special program inspired by the love letters of R.J. and Katharine Reynolds.
When: Saturday, February 17, 9 – 11:30 a.m.
Where: Magnolia Room, Reynolda Hall, Wake Forest University
Why: An opportunity to celebrate your Wake Forest love connection.
Registration: $59 per couple, Early Bird Pricing; $79 per couple after January 17.
Registration Includes: Brunch event, set of Deacs in Love commemorative champagne flutes, and professional downloadable portraits.
Seating: Invite your fellow Deacs in Love couples to join you and let us know – we’ll make sure to seat you with your friends! Please send your seating requests to Laura Harrell – email@example.com or 336.758.6061.
Other opportunities to make it a full weekend getaway:
- Tour Reynolda for an intimate look at Wake Forest’s most iconic love story. After brunch, where costumed interpreters from the Wake Forest theater department will read from R.J. and Katharine Reynolds’s love letters, Deacs in Love will take a private tour of their country home. This tour, customized for the Deacs in Love experience, will focus on themes of love in the art and architecture of Reynolda. You’ll hear the stories behind R.J. and Katharine’s honeymoon portraits and get to know Reynolda’s own sculpture of Venus, all while exploring art and history in the romantic setting of Reynolda Gardens and Reynolda House Museum of American Art. Includes additional professional portraits taken at Reynolda House. 12 – 2 p.m. $20 per person (inclusive of tax).
- Butler’s Tour of Graylyn. A “behind-the-scenes” tour of Graylyn and includes a wine and cheese reception. 2 – 3:30 p.m. $20 per person.
- Wake Forest vs. NC State Basketball Game, 4 p.m. We will have a limited number of special priced seats for our Deacs in Love guests. Lower level tickets: $20 per person and Upper level tickets: $15 per person.
- Continue the Reynolda theme and take advantage of special pricing at The Kimpton Cardinal Hotel.
- We are happy to suggest additional activities, excursions, and restaurants for the weekend. For help or with questions, please reach out to Laura Harrell at firstname.lastname@example.org or 336.758.6061.