- 8:15 – 8:55 a.m. – Coffee Gathering, ZSR Library
- 9 a.m. – 12 p.m. – Enneagram Workshop, ZSR Library
- 12:15 – 1:30 p.m. – Luncheon, Magnolia Room
- Performance by Innuendo, Wake’s first co-ed a cappella group.
- Menu: Arugula Salad with Citrus Vinaigrette, Creamy Chicken with Sundried Tomatoes with Spinach Sauce, Salmon with Lemon Dill Sauce, Grilled Asparagus with Goat Cheese and Balsamic Drizzle, Dauphanoise Potatoes, Assorted Rolls and Breads with Whipped Butter, Signature Deacs in Love Dessert
- 1:30 – 2:30 p.m. – Photos on the Quad
Registration: $79 per couple, Early Bird Pricing; $99 per couple after January 20.
Registration Includes: Coffee gathering, three hour workshop, luncheon, set of Deacs in Love commemorative champagne flutes, and professional downloadable portraits.
Seating: Invite your fellow Deacs in Love couples to join you and let us know – we’ll make sure to seat you with your friends! Please send your seating requests to Laura Harrell – email@example.com or 336.758.6061.
Other opportunities to make it a full weekend getaway:
- Friday: Campus Bell Tower and Tunnel Tour, 3 – 4 p.m. (This event is still to be confirmed by WFU Facilities.)
- Saturday: Bouldering and Climbing Wall Adventure, Reynolds Gymnasium, 3 – 4:30 p.m.
- Saturday: Butler’s Tour of Graylyn. A “behind-the-scenes” tour of Graylyn and includes a wine and cheese reception. 3 – 4:30 p.m. $50 per couple.
- Saturday: Foothills’ Brewpub Beer School – 3 – 4:30 p.m. $35 per couple
- Graylyn Estate pricing – with or without Friday night Chef’s Menu Dinner
- Special pricing at The Kimpton Cardinal Hotel.
- We are happy to suggest additional activities, excursions, and restaurants for the weekend. For help or with questions, please reach out to Laura Harrell at firstname.lastname@example.org or 336.758.6061.